Why we love this product
High quality is important to us, which is why Teufel recommends selected partners such as Marantz, for technically excellent interaction between all your components. With the CINEMA 70s, only one thing remains inconspicuous: the dimensions. It is only half the size of a normal AV receiver. But it's the sound that's really big, even with compact speakers. Give your favourite films what they deserve. Even with Dolby Atmos.
Key advantages at a glance
- Top-of-the-range 5.2.2 or 7.2 AV receiver with 50 watts output power per channel
- Timeless design, legendary Marantz porthole display, only half the height of other receivers
- EN: Suitable for home cinema sets such as Consono, Columa, Varion, Ultima 20 and Cubycon
- Supports Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization, Dolby True HD, DTS:X, DTS Neural:X, DTS Virtual:X, DTS-HD Master Audio, Auro 3D, Dolby Atmos Music and more
- Radio via FM, voice control with Works with Alexa, Google Voice, Assistant, Apple Siri
- Music streaming with Bluetooth, Amazon Music HD, AirPlay 2, TuneIn, Deezer, Spotify Connect, SoundCloud, Napster, TIDAL, iHeart Radio and HEOS® built in
- 6 HDMI inputs of which 3 with 8K/60Hz, further supports HDCP 2.3, HDR (Dolby Vision™, HDR10+, HLG, Dynamic HDR, 3D), Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC), phono input, one HDMI output.
FeaturesAll technologies at a glance
- 1 × RC050SR Remote Control for MARANTZ CINEMA 70s – Black
- 1 × Sound calibration microphone – Black
- 1 × FM/AM-Antenne – Black
MARANTZ CINEMA 70s
Description Item Width 44,2 cm Height 10,9 cm Depth 38,4 cm Weight 1,2 kg
Description Item Digital inputs optical 1 AirPlay 2 Yes Bluetooth Yes Wifi Yes Video outputs - HDMI 1 Video inputs- HDMI 6
Description Item Dolby Atmos Yes Dolby Digital Yes Dolby Surround Yes Dolby TrueHD Yes Dolby Vison Yes DTS Digital Surround Yes DTS Virtual:X Yes DTS-HD Master Audio Yes DTS:X Yes HDR10+ Yes
Description Item Amazon Music Yes Deezer Yes SoundCloud Yes Spotify Yes TIDAL Yes TuneIn Yes
All necessary accessories are included in the delivery.