- Risk-free 8-week trial
- Free return shipping
- In-house customer service
- More than 40 years of expertise
Why we love this product
If you only like music you can feel and are addicted to a thundering bass then the Power Edition is for you. Even in large rooms of up to 40qm there's an enough power for mighty music, film or game playback.
Key advantages at a glance
- High-class 5.1 home cinema set together with the bestselling loudspeaker Ultima 40
- Power Edition comes with the huge S 6000 Subwoofer for more bass in larger rooms, optional wireless control.
- Home cinema, music and gaming sound on a higher level with impressive sound environment and precise sound location
- New: Tweeter with phase plug, optimized sound distribution, fine-tuning of all components, better balanced sound and improved design
- 3-way-system with two highly reliable woofers for high, distortion-free sound levels
- Ultima 20 as a rear speaker, centre with double mid-range drivers for perfect speech quality
- Large 25mm tweeter with phase plug and waveguide for a detailed, spatial sound
- Suitable stand, shelf- or wall mounting for any AV receiver
All technologies at a glance
The top seller from Berlin
For years, the ULTIMA series has been a byword for excellent price to performance ratio. You won't get this much sound for this little money anywhere else. Featuring superior audio technologies, the ULTIMA series delivers perfectly balanced playback to increase your enjoyment of all genres of music, as well as gaming and of course films. We hear just that all the time from enthusiastic industry journalists and customers. The new ULTIMAs can be easily recognized by the label over the tweeter.
At Teufel, all our bundles are designed for finely-tuned high-fidelity playback. As a result, you can experience immersive soundscapes for movies, enjoy rousing concert atmosphere on Blu-ray, and hear exactly where those footsteps are coming from in video games.
Developed in Berlin
Product development for the ULTIMA series, like all our other speaker series, is completed start to finish here in our Berlin labs and anechoic chambers. After years of cross-team refinement and optimization including a healthy dose of customer feedback, the ULTIMA 40 is a true marvel of engineering.
Tweeter with phase plug and waveguide
Two features that are nearly unheard of at this price point are the tweeter's built in phase plug and waveguide, providing for extreme precision in the high-frequency range.
Mitigates phase interference near the tweeter by directing waves outward toward the listener, enhancing response at high-frequency bandpasses.
Exactingly guides each individual sound, keeping all instruments and voices crisp, clear, and distinct.
All around unbeatable
Whether serving as a standalone bookshelf speaker or rear speaker in a surround set, the ULTIMA 20 does not compromise. It fits on a bookshelf, can be placed on a stand, or mounted on a wall. Both visually and sonically, it's the perfect match for its big sister.
Pristinely finished. Made from sturdy MDF with internal struts, Teufel speakers feature long-lasting timeless design.
Design and materials
We took no shortcuts when it came to optimizing our ULTIMA speakers. Here are the highlights of our new range:
The cornerstone of its excellent sound lies in the design of our 3-way system, which resulted from years of development. The drivers work together in harmony across all frequency ranges, resulting in extremely smooth and clear sound production.
Refined bass power
The S 6000 SW is an advanced model universal subwoofer from Teufel: engineered in Berlin. Overview of highlights:
- Front-firing for refined sound production
- 300 mm chassis for cut-off frequencies down to 25 Hz
- Nearly double sized bass reflex port for less distortion at extreme frequencies
- Extremely low-noise and efficient power amplifier for clearer levels and less power consumption
- Wireless connection available with SubConnect MOD for compatible devices (i.e. ULTIMA 40 Active), or optional Subwoofer Wireless Transmitter
- Automatic on/off
- A wealth of configuration options (volume control, phase switch, auto dynamics and HP (high-pass) filter)
- Designed for AV receivers with or without THX licensing
1 × Subwoofer S 6000 SW
- 1 × Power cable – Black
1 × Pair Shelf speaker UL 20 Mk3 18
- 2 × red rubber feet (4x) for UL 20/40 Mk3 18
- 2 × UL 20 Mk3 18 bookshelf speaker (pc.) – white
- 2 × grill for UL 20 Mk3 18 – Black
2 × Floor speaker UL 40 Mk3 18 (pc.)
- 1 × red rubber feet (4x) for UL 20/40 Mk3 18
- 1 × Grill with logo for UL 40 Mk3 18 + UL 40 A Mk2 – Black
- 1 × Center speaker UL 40 C Mk3 18 – white
Subwoofer S 6000 SW
High-end subwoofer with wireless connection option
Description Item Width 37 cm Height 47,4 cm Depth 54 cm Weight 23,6 kg
Description Item Cinch input 1
Description Item Power supply voltage 230 V Automatic on/off Yes Maximum power consumption 250 W Mains cable - IEC connector (non-heating device) Yes Safety class 2 Storage for settings when disconnected Yes Standby-Function Yes Standby-Power consumption 0,4 W Input gain adjustment Yes Frequency regulator (range) 20 - 50 Hz Level control Yes Phase control Yes Power output capacity sinus (RMS) Bass 240 W Amplifier configuration 1.0 Amplifier technology Class D Amplifier channels 1
Description Item Lowest frequency (-3 dB) 25 Hz Suitable for AV receiver Yes Equalisation openings (pos.) Front Equalisation openings 1 Removable front cover Yes Frontfire Yes Enclosure material MDF Enclosure surface Laminated, matte Net internal volume 55 L Integrated stand Yes Woofer (number per enclosure) 1 Woofer (diameter) 300 mm Woofer (material) cellulose Frequency range from/to 25 - 200 Hz Maximum sound pressure level 110 dB/1m Acoustic principle 1-way-system Enclosure type Bass reflex
UL 20 Mk3 18 bookshelf speaker (pc.)
High-end Hi-Fi bookshelf speakers
Description Item Width 21,5 cm Height 33,5 cm Depth 23,5 cm Weight 5,7 kg
Description Item Terminal clamps Gold-plated screw terminals Minimum amplifier output power recommended 20 W
Description Item Suitable for banana plug Yes Maximum cable diameter 4 mm Equalisation openings (pos.) Backside Equalisation openings 1 Removable front cover Yes Enclosure material MDF Enclosure surface Laminated Net internal volume 10 L Wall mounting brackets Yes Tweeter (number per enclosure) 1 Tweeter (diameter) 25 mm Tweeter (material) Fabric Bass/Midrange driver (number per enclosure) 1 Bass/Midrange driver (diameter) 165 mm Bass/Midrange driver (material) Fibreglas Continuous power handling (IEC - Long Term) 50 W Sensitivity (2.83 V / 1 m) 87 dB Frequency range from/to 70 - 20000 Hz Peak power capacity (IEC - Short Term) 80 W Maximum sound pressure level 104 dB/1m Impedance 4 Ohm Acoustic principle 2-way-system Enclosure type Bass reflex Crossover frequency internal switch 2600 Hz
Floor speaker UL 40 Mk3 18 (pc.)
High-end Hi-Fi standing speakers
Description Item Width 21,5 cm Height 106,5 cm Depth 32 cm Weight 20 kg
Description Item Terminal clamps Screw terminal, gold-plated
Description Item Suitable for AV receiver Yes Suitable for banana plug Yes Bi-Amping/Bi-Wiring Yes Maximum cable diameter 4 mm Equalisation openings (pos.) Backside Equalisation openings 2 Removable front cover Yes Enclosure material MDF Enclosure surface Laminated Net internal volume 54 L Spikes prepared Yes Integrated stand Yes Tweeter (number per enclosure) 1 Tweeter (diameter) 25 mm Tweeter (material) Fabric Midrange driver (number per enclosure) 1 Midrange driver (diameter) 165 mm Midrange driver (material) Kevlar Woofer (number per enclosure) 2 Woofer (diameter) 165 mm Woofer (material) Fibreglas Continuous power handling (IEC - Long Term) 120 W Sensitivity (2.83 V / 1 m) 87 dB Frequency range from/to 45 - 20000 Hz Peak power capacity (IEC - Short Term) 200 W Maximum sound pressure level 108 dB/1m Impedance 4 - 8 Ohm Acoustic principle 3-way-system Enclosure type Bass reflex
Center speaker UL 40 C Mk3 18
High-end Hi-Fi centre speaker
Description Item Width 42 cm Height 16,9 cm Depth 15,9 cm Weight 5,7 kg
Description Item Terminal clamps Gold-plated screw terminals
Description Item Suitable for banana plug Yes Maximum cable diameter 4 mm Removable front cover Yes Enclosure material MDF Enclosure surface Laminated Keyhole plate mounted Yes Wall mounting brackets Yes Tweeter (number per enclosure) 1 Tweeter (diameter) 25 mm Tweeter (material) Fabric Bass/Midrange driver (number per enclosure) 2 Bass/Midrange driver (diameter) 130 mm Bass/Midrange driver (material) Kevlar/ fibreglass Continuous power handling (IEC - Long Term) 100 W Sensitivity (2.83 V / 1 m) 88 dB Frequency range from/to 90 - 20000 Hz Peak power capacity (IEC - Short Term) 150 W Maximum sound pressure level 107 dB/1m Impedance 4 - 8 Ohm Acoustic principle 2-way-system Enclosure type Closed
Connecting cables are not included with this delivery
Downloads & support
- Operating instructions: Subwoofer S 6000 SW
- Declaration of conformity: Subwoofer S 6000 SW
- Operating instructions: Center speaker UL 40 C Mk3 18
- Declaration of conformity: Center speaker UL 40 C Mk3 18
- Operating instructions: Pair Shelf speaker UL 20 Mk3 18
- Declaration of conformity: Pair Shelf speaker UL 20 Mk3 18
- Operating instructions: Floor speaker UL 40 Mk3 18 (pc.)
- Declaration of conformity: Floor speaker UL 40 Mk3 18 (pc.)
Shipping informationShipping information
Information about the guaranteeWarranty and guarantee
Audio glossaryAudio lexicon: Technical terms quickly explained
Buyers' guide and service
Teufel SupportVisit our self help support page Support & Contact
Store FinderExperience our products in person and talk to our team directly for the best expert advice. Overview
Only one MOVE PRO per order. A credit transfer or cash payment for the value of the MOVE PRO is not possible.
The MOVE PRO as a free bonus cannot be used in combination with another voucher coupon. Other vouchers are not redeemable if the free MOVE PRO is part of the purchase.
This offer is valid for orders placed between 30.05.2023 at 00:00 and 30.05.2023 at 23:59. This offer is valid only as long as MOVE PRO stocks last.
The MOVE PRO has a normal sale price of € 129.99. This offer is regarded as a unit offer.
As with all free promotional offers, neither the 12 year warranty nor the 2 year warranty are valid for this product.
The MOVE PRO may be delivered separately.